The Burden On Resources Fighting The Coronavirus
The economic impact of the coronavirus will be felt for months — if not, years — to come. States and local municipalities will have to dip into their savings to provide essential services for residents. Communities will need to prioritize resources — while needing to make budgetary cuts — to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Dan Haar, columnist and associate editor of Hearst Connecticut Media
- Dr. Gregson Pigott, commissioner of Suffolk County Department of Health Services
- Laura Curran, Nassau County Executive
- David Wiczer, economist and professor at Stony Brook University
- Fred Carstensen, professor of finance at the University of Connecticut; director of Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis
- Fred McKinney, Carlton Highsmith Chair of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Quinnipiac University