Holding Institutions Accountable For The Sexual Abuse of Children
It's been one week since the Child Victim Act went into effect in New York, and hundreds of lawsuits have been filed against churches, schools, and the scouts.
Meanwhile, Hearst Connecticut Media has concluded a nationwide investigation into how the Boys and Girls Club has failed to protect children from abusers.
- New York State Senator Brad Hoylman of Manhattan
- Brian R.Toale, Abuse Survivor and Advocate for the Child Victim Act
- Yance Roy, Newsday Albany Bureau Chief
- Timothy Lytton, Associate Dean for Faculty Research & Development, Georgia State University School of Law
- Lisa Yanick Litwiller, Investigative Systems Editor, Hearst Connecticut Media
- Hannah Dellinger, Staff Writer, Hearst Connecticut Media