Connecticut Highway Tolls: An End In Sight?
Connecticut lawmakers have considered Governor Ned Lamont's toll proposals for over a year. A vote on the trucks-only version could be as early as next week. But what if lawmakers delay a decision and force the plan back to the drawing board? Our guests:
- Chris Keating, capitol bureau chief, Hartford Courant
- Roland Lemar, Connecticut state representative, D-New Haven
- Patrick Sasser, founder, No Tolls CT
- Eric Gjede, vice president, government affairs, Connecticut Business & Industry Assocation
- Joe Sculley, president, Motor Transport Association of Connecticut