New York and Connecticut: Leading The Way On Gun Laws?
Connecticut and New York have led the country in passing tough gun laws. Could they be a model in the national debate? We'll discuss with:
- Timothy Lytton, Associate Dean, Georgia University School of Law
- Steve Israel, Former Congressman from Long Island
- Kerri Raissian, Assistant Professor, Public Policy, University of Connecticut
- Richard Himelfarb, Professor of Political Science, Hofstra University
- Peter Brown, Assistant Director Quinnipiac University Poll
- Dr. Chana Sacks, Co-Founder Massachusettes General Hospital Gun Violence Prevention Coalition