Open a window to contemporary arts and issues with people from worlds as diverse as literature and economics. Host Terry Gross is a veteran public radio interviewer known for her extraordinary ability to engage guests of all dispositions.
- New releases help cement the legacy of Hungarian violinist Joseph Szigeti
- How the Mexican revolution of 1910 helped shape U.S. border policy
- 'The Poet's House' is a droll coming-of-age story — and an absolute keeper of a novel
- Fresh Air celebrates July 4 with soul singer Al Green
- Fresh Air Weekend: Novelist Mat Johnson; Comic Joel Kim Booster
- Pianist David Virelles shows off the depth and breadth of what he can do on 'Nuna'
- 'Noir Alley' host celebrates cinema's double crosses and doomed characters
- In the Greek film 'Apples,' a mysterious condition leaves people without memories
- Did the Trump camp help far-right militia groups plan the Jan. 6 attack?
- Real life or satire? Novelist Mat Johnson says it can be hard to tell the difference