As our kids head back to school over the next few weeks, New York has repealed the religious exemption for vaccinations. Are unvaccinated kids heading back to school? What are the ramifications? What's the latest on the issue in Connecticut?
- Elizabeth Vespe, Reporter for 27 East
- Dr. Lisa Ward, Past President of the California Academy of Family Physicians
- Rita Palmer, Founder "My Kids, My Choice"
- Amy Dowell, CT State Director, Democrats for Education Reform
- Dr. Matt Carter, Epidemiologist, CT Department of Public Health
- Dorit Reiss, Professor of Law, UC Hastings College of Law, San Francisco